Vision Générale / Responsabilités
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an E&I Remediation Lead, reporting directly to the Continental European Director and working out of our Paris offices.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver and grow a remediation framework contract with and important multinational client covering both delivery of the projects in France (currently 5 sites allocated) – taking the PD role on these projects, but also taking the role of framework manager across the entire European client portfolio overseeing delivery of projects also in other countries if needed.
- Develop relationship with the PMs of this multinational client in France and Barcelona to increase number of sites we are allocated through performance on existing sites and developing trust – in time takeover as MSA lead of this client in Europe – work closely with our Americas team to grow this global account.
- Wider BD role in France – work with our established O&G business in France to develop E&I opportunities on their projects. Work with our O&G and IC Sector leads to target other customer opportunities in France.
- Establish and grow an E&I business in France – starting out with 2 FTEs but growing to 10 FTEs over next 12-24 months – using existing partnering relationships as interim delivery method whilst building the team.
- Work with the 3 service line leads to help grow the business in France
- Will take on role of Remediation Lead in France as part of wider Remediation Service Line in Europe.
Compétences / Qualifications
- Soil and groundwater background with extensive consulting experience delivering projects to multinational clients in France and other geographies.
- Fully familiar with relevant legislation for soil and groundwater in France and ideally knowledge of and relationships with some key regulators.
- Technical experience of delivery of complete lifecycle of S&G projects from phase 1 through to remediation execution – some expertise in process based remediation technologies would be an advantage.
- Skills, expertise and demonstrable track record of client facing BD activities – developing key relationships, understanding of and experience of client account management, some existing relationships with key MSA type clients would be an advantage.
- Has undertaken team/staff management before.
- Knowledge and experience of any wider E&I service areas would be an advantage – i.e. permitting, EIAs, any engineering experience etc.
- Track record of delivery of complex remediation projects on time, budget and to client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of and relationships with some key remediation contractors would be an advantage.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject
- Happy to travel around Europe and potentially Middle East.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in both French and English. Whilst German and Italian language skills would be advantageous, they are not essential.
Engagement pour la diversité
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.